edcom has three working groups: (1) European Exchanges, (2) Academia and Industry Connections and (3) Blended Education. Each working group is comprised of 3 or 4 edcom members who focus on the given topic and share their knowledge with other members during the edcom Members' Meeting.
1. European exchanges
- edcom database (disciplines, ownership, degree level, yearly plan of semesters, exchanges, projects...)
- Accreditation (EACA Accreditation, Erasmus +, WASC, etc.);
- European Exchanges among edcom members
3. Blended Education
- Innovative tools and approaches on Blended Education
- Training of academics on Blended Education
- Benchmark of best platforms to exchange content amongst edcom academics
Any suggestions or questions?
Don't hesitate to contact us!