What is it?
This course will help you gain a better understanding of what effectiveness means, what we as an industry should be aiming towards and what effectiveness can contribute to the client / agency relationship.
The workshop will address the following topics:
- What effectiveness is
- Why it’s important
- Interrogating the business issue
- Setting business objectives
- Examples of communications models
- Choosing the right KPIs
- Creating a framework for effectiveness
- Understanding the basics of econometrics for non-econometricians
- An introduction to Payback and ROMI
- Top tips on crafting effectiveness award submissions for the Effies & Euro Effies with examples from best in class Effectiveness papers
Who is it for?
Account handlers, strategic planners and managers who want to help focus the agency / client relationship on developing, and measuring, more effective communications.
This course will give you a thorough grounding in what needs to be considered to implement an effectiveness strategy in your business in order to demonstrate the commercial value of your creativity and how to craft winning effectiveness awards submissions.