The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based European network which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is looking for an Education Project Intern for a period of 4-6 months, starting on 13 February 2017.
The intern will support the education and training team in running the projects offered within the “Inspire! by EACA” brand.
- Communications: social media, infographics, videos, banners, promo emails and materials, newsletters, surveys, text editing
- Liaise with students, academics, young and senior professionals, HRs and others
- Support with the management of the EAC online learning platform, reports and updates
- Support in event management: organisation of meetings (Member and Board meetings), trainings (Summer School) and competitions (Ad Venture)
- Database and website management: updating and maintaining contact and membership databases; updating websites (WordPress)
- Interest in education and training projects;
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector;
- Positive attitude, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website interface, social media platforms);
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State;
Please note that if you’re a Belgian student, you need to be able to provide a student employment contract between your university/school, yourself and EACA that allows you to work at our organisation in return for work experience, credits or ECTS. For all other applicants, the internship will be paid.
How to apply?
If interested, please send your CV and a paragraph on what motivates you to apply to Pauline De Pelsmacker (email@example.com) by 22 January 2017. Please also state what your availability would be. Successful candidates will be selected and invited for an interview.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details above should you have any further questions.